Animal Behavior & ConservationReimbursement Guidelines
All documents must be in PDF and no larger than 3 MB.
- Hunter College Foundation Database
- Your current address
- The last 4 digits of your SSN
Before making a reimbursement request, ensure you are added to HCF’s payee database by providing:
*This step is unnecessary if you have received a reimbursement check from HCF in the past.
- Submit scanned original itemized/detailed receipts for all expenses, formatted to A4 (8.5” x11”)
- If there are more than three receipts, include a note or spreadsheet describing each expense and its corresponding amount
- For receipts displaying purchases in foreign currency, provide a spreadsheet with conversions and screenshots from Oanda, showing the exchange rate on the expense date
- Supporting Documents
Include supporting documentation, such as an award letter, event brochure, or schedule showing the date of the event.